60 lines Nipkow Disc Television Machine . Made by Roger DUPOUY. Donated to the C.N.A.M. Museum in Paris in March 2011.
- 16 inches Nipkow disc. One spiral of 60 holes (1/3rd millimeter in diameter).
- Lighting source: Amber leds array (25 x 10.000mcd).
- Frame frequency: 25 per sec.
- Disc speed: 1500 rpm. driven by synchronous motor.
- Image ratio: 4/3. Sweeping from left to right, top to bottom.
The machine box made by Michel Neige, is a wallnut plywood housing which style is inspired from the TEKADE 1932.